Sunday, September 25, 2011

Video Interview With Sandra

Here is an interview I shot with Phil and Sandra in Agua Negra just before we handed a new house over to a family (pictures below).  Unfortunately I don't have my video editing suite here so Windows Movie Maker was my program of choice. It's a little longer than my usual videos but try and watch it all the way through and let me know what you think by leaving a comment.


After this interview we had a ceremony to hand over the house Servants Heart Ministries (SHM) was able to build for a family who had lost their house during hurricane Irene. There are many more families who are in need of new houses and as the money comes in SHM will build more. We also gave some new mattresses to a family for their kids. It was pretty cool.



New house (on the right) a few days before the dedication.



Mattresses arriving. 



We could only carry the mattresses to the house.
The truck couldn't fit!



The new mom's hanging out. 



Inside the new house.



New MATTRESSES!!!



Phil handing the keys over. 



Community house warming party.


Thanks for watching!

Chris

1 comment:

Alex said...

The video is great Chris - I really appreciate the way you allowed her to share what is going on in her own words.
Keep up the great work - God bless!